This Raspberry Margarita just might be your new favorite summer drink! I know it’s mine! Raspberries and lime really do make the perfect pairing in this frosty, oh-so-pretty summertime drink. And it’s just in time for the 4th of July holiday as one more way to celebrate. I pureed the raspberries in this drink because I’m not fond of the seeds and I know a lot of people who don’t love them too, but if they don’t bother you go ahead and save a step by leaving them in when you blend the ingredients. I hope you’ll add this delicious and lovely Raspberry Margarita to your list of must make summer beverages. Happy 4th, everyone!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, pureed
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 cup white tequila
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Lime slices for garnish
- Raspberries for garnish
- 5-6 cups ice
- To puree raspberries: place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl, pour raspberries into the strainer and press with the back of a wooden spoon to force the juice from the berries. All that should remain in the strainer are the seeds and pulp. Discard seeds.
- Blend raspberry puree, raspberry liqueur, tequila, orange liqueur, honey and lime juice. Add ice and blend. Garnish with lime slices and raspberries.